Grilled Potatoes with Garlic Dip
Potatoes are most used vegetable and side in Czech cuisine. If you were to prepare something on a grill, e.g. our recipe for skewers, you may try to make grilled potatoes in tin foil with garlic dip. It goes very well with meat and you can please your vegetarian friends as well. Of course, you don’t have to necessarily grill them, but bake them in oven.
- fresh thyme, rosemary
- 250 ml of sour cream
- 4 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- Clean potatoes thoroughly, don’t peel them. Cut in the middle, but not all the way through. You can pierce large potatoes with fork.
- Fill with piece of butter and thyme and rosemary.
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put on grill for 30-40 minutes and turn sometimes. (You can brush tin foil with a bit of oil.)
- Meanwhile mince garlic and mix it with sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in grilled potato skin with chopped chives.